
I've been watching Hudson while Karisa is in corn harvest. This is our first week together and it sounds like we have many more ahead of us. In the last few days I have learned some things about all of us.
1. I don't get nearly as much done with 2 kids as I am with 1.
2. Neither boy knows how to share very well.
3. Hudson has a little bit (or a lot) of his mom in him.
4. Hudson and Bentley love each other and are best bud. Every day they are excited to see each other and they like to kiss in the bathtub, a little strange but whatever works.
5. They hate me. I know this because just as I put one down for a nap, the other wakes up.
6. The 3 parents "working" during the day have no idea how easy they have it.
7. Hudson loves his Aunt Nik. This I know because he likes to cuddle with me and kiss me (but don't tell his mom-that would be the end of all of this).
8. Hudson will say "Chod" but not Nik, Mom, or Dad. What does Chod do to deserve that...I do not know.
9. I need 2 high chairs.
10. I will never, ever, ever have kids 9 months apart-never!
Its fun having them together and I hope they grow up being best buds, even if that means they are a little strange like their aunts with their cousins (Deidra/Whitney? Tameka/Katelin? yes strange)

3 comments:
Strange? No, I think the more suitable word would be "Creative," or perhaps "Imaginative."
We are not "Strange."
Best friend cousins are the best!
Now you know what my mom went through when I was little. My older brother is less than a year old than me. I was what they call somewhat of an "accident." :)
As Bob Ross would say, a "happy little accident."
Post a Comment