It looks like fall has arrived. It is mighty chilly outside to day with a little wind and some rain added in--brrr. The weather says it should get up to 73 today, but by 12:30 has barely reached 57. This implies the end of summer. I am sad to see it go, but excited for fall (and the fun things we have planned for it) to get here.
Saturday our ward is having their annual Roast Beast Feast. They roast a pork and have some beef and the whole Groveland area comes. That should be fun. The first week in October Chod has meetings in SLC so Bentley and I are going to tag along and spend our days swimming and shopping. Then there is the Stupid Super Saturday. I think I want to have a Witches Night Out like Mom did last year. Halloween, Thanksgiving and the HAWAII! Christmas will be here before I know it.
9.14.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment