9.16.2006

Respect and Vegetables

What another yucky day. I should make cinnamon rolls, light a fire in the fireplace and curl up with a good book. Oh, that's right we don't have a fireplace, I don't have time to make cinnamon rolls and I haven't read a good book* for quite a while.

This afternoon I was at the store in line to check out when the spookiest lady started talking to Bentley. I turned around and she was or-range. Spooky. It was about an inch of makeup gone way wrong.

Tonight the Groveland Roast Beast Feast was packed. There wasn't enough table space for everyone, so you shoved your face as fast as possible and got out of there so people could have a place to eat. Chod was in Minidoka county so Bentley and I went. I think I am getting to know quite a few people in the ward now.

It is time for Bentley to change carseats. I am not nearly as excited to shop for these as I was for the carriers when I was pregnant, but I do not think it is fair to cram him into the little seat anymore. We are off to get him a new one. Lucky little guy.

*The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands was a good book, just not a curl up by the fire for an entertaining read kind of book, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

chartie said...

I didn't hear anything about respect or vegetables in that post ... but I'm glad to hear you're getting to know people in your ward. Don't let Bentley grow up too fast, though!