This morning I decided it was time for a little rearranging. I wasn't happy with how any room in my house is set up. Guess that is what happens when you have a lot of help when you move (I'm thankful I had so much help, don't get me wrong) but my front room is still arrange the way my dad put it the day we moved in. And he placed the sofa and loveseat around piles of boxes. It was time for a change.
I started in our bedroom-the biggest mess of them all. As I was condensing piles and trying to hide as much as possible in our closet I picked up my large suitcase. It was heavy! What in the world could be in here I thought. As I unzipped it I saw jeans-lots of jeans-14 pair to be exact, 2 pairs of khakis, 1 pair of grey slacks, and 3 pairs of track pants! I now remember packing them in there when we moved-almost 6 moths ago.
In the last few weeks I have been wondering why I have no clothes. Little did I know that 20 pairs of pants were hiding in the suitcase taking up more than its share of our bedroom. Some of the jeans were lab jeans and can be turned into denim squares for a quilt since they have acid holes in them, but still that is a lot of clothes to be missing for almost 6 months.
Now if only I can find a hidden stash of tops my clothing problem will be solved!
9.11.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment