

Last week when we were at Grandma Stephens' house she put Bentley in these jammies to send him home. Yes they were too big for him, but they fit Hudson like a glove. She had them stashed in the hallway closet. Chod refers to them as the "dorky jammies". Last night after Hudson's bath these were the only pjs I had that would fit him. As he was running around the house in them Chod started laughing. "Those were Kensey's!" Kensey is Chod's younger brother. He is 24. Which makes these pajamas at least 23 years old. Nothing like an antique pair of pajamas. Anyway they made Hudson super happy. I think he felt stylin in them, cause well he was.

2 comments:
I keep coming back to look at these. They make me laugh. Dang! That diaper bum is so cute!
That made me laugh too!! What a hoot. Good work Aunt Nik
Post a Comment