9.05.2006

Best Buddies

The excitement of having two children is continuing. I do think I am getting a little better at it. The schedules are started to mesh and Hudson is losing interest in getting into things he shouldn't. Both of the boys were really good today-they must have been worn out from the exciting weekend at the Wilkins Reunion.

This morning after baths and a bike ride they were both sitting on the couch watching a Baby Einstein movie when Bentley toppled over onto Hudson's lap. Instead of the usual response of Hudson pushing Bentley, H found the pacifier and put it back in B's mouth. Then sat there patting his head for the next few minutes, leaned over and kissed his forehead and continued rubbing his head. So cute! B sat there smiling at H. How I wished I would have had the video camera close by! I think they both will be sad when harvest is over and they don't get to spend as much time together.

Karisa won't be sad when harvest is over. She called tonight saying she had "Hudson withdrawls". Luckily for me he hasn't seemed to miss her nearly as much as she misses him, although I am sure he will be excited when she is back-only a few more days.

1 comment:

emily said...

NICE BLOG! I was searching through good ole' blogger and ran across yours. Sounds like you have been busy with both of the boys. Hope things are going well for you and tell Karisa hi when you see her.