We are black and blue.
Yesterday I stubbed my toe on a kitchen chair. It hurt, I swore, and the day went on. When Chod came home and I was telling him that I broke my toe. I took my shoe off to prove it. It was black and blue. I knew it had hurt but didn't think I had really broke it. But there is was, a black and blue swollen little toe. This morning it was a nice magenta (for real) and black.
This morning Bentley was in the tub. On his way to reach for the yellow frog (it is his favorite), he reached a little far, toppled over and hit his head on the tub. He hit right on his left eyebrow. He immediately got a puffy eye and it has started to turn colors. Maybe this will be his first shiner.
Chod better be careful. He is next.
9.24.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment