8.27.2006

Front row for us

Today we sat on the front row at church. Looks like it may be our "new" spot. We used to sit on the front row, but since moving here we haven't had the courage to walk to the front and we usually arrive just as church is starting-another reason we have been back rowers. Bentley really liked having the bench to roll around on versus the chairs in the gym. And there is so much happening at the front. The conductor, the deacons, the speakers, the bishopric, and don't let's not forget all the people behind us. He loved standing up and looking back.

He was so good, the best he has ever been. We'll be moving up for sure.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Today as all the new people came to our ward for the first time, I wondered to myself what they thought of the people on the front row. And how much better it was when we had another couple on the front row with us. I also wondered if we would always be "front-rowers," even after moving to a different ward and having kids. Then I remembered the good times on the front row growing up, and how we had so much space and freedom.

I guess our family gets something most people don't. Long live the front row!