8.04.2006

Me, a Scrapper?

I've never really gotten into the whole scrapbooking thing. Well, unless you count when scrapbooking first started and I chopped up a bunch of photos (I still wish were whole) and stuck them on solid colored paper and plastered it with stickers (but I don't count it).

Anyway this digital scrapbooking thing has really interested me as of late. Yesterday I started downloading all sorts of free kits, and I just put together my first page. It isn't spectacular, but I had a good time doing it-which means I might continue doing it. Bentley might end up with a scrapbook after all...

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Cute stuff! Good work. I would think digital scrapbooking is easier, because you don't have to spend so much stinkin' money on supplies. That's why I'm not a scrapper!

Corrine said...

Awesome page Nik! I love reading your blog. I want to see some of your wild wild west photos! Your blog is hella uber cool!