

We are running our own precision ag lab in our front room. For those of who you saw Chod's lab while he was at Utah State you will have a pretty good idea of what I am talking about, for those who never saw it let me describe. On the long counter in our kitchen (luckily it is on the front room side) we have 1 laptop, 1 desk top computer, and 2 pocket PCs charging. Now keep in mind this is all UI equipment, our personal computers are within 3 feet of the mess, making it looking only more labish. With all the electronic equipment comes cords-a tangled mess of cords. I am really hoping this doesn't last much longer, it is such an eye sore. As I am writing this Chod continues to pull stuff out, "You need a GPS unit if this is really going to be a precision ag lab." So the photos don't so a GPS unit, but believe me it is there now. I don't know if I need actually need to put in words how un-happy this makes me, but believe me un-happy is just the beginning. All of it will be re-located to his office in Aberdeen (long story) in the near future.
The only conclusion that I have come to is that Chod is home sick and misses the tangled lab in the basement of the Ag Sci building.
P.S. The Honeycomb is contributed to this blog by Bentley. Can you see it?

2 comments:
I understand I have a person (name with held) that likes to use my counter for work also. I've given up and just sit his plate on top of his pile. What is about a clean area that attracts them so much?
It does remind me of the lab. Sad-I have not been down there in a while.
Post a Comment