8.27.2006

Thanks Bob

Dad just shared this story with me and I thought it was blog-worthy.

A couple weeks ago at the Cassia County Fair Mom and Dad ran into Ryn Beck. He asked how Karisa and I were doing. They told them we were both doing good and in the Blackfoot area. Ryn mentioned that Blackfoot was a bad place for West Nile. This was just after I had posted about Chod diagnosing me with WV, so Dad said, "Yeah, Nik thinks she has it."

Speed up to today. Dad was leaving choir practice and saw Bob and Gale (Ryn's parents) in the hallway. They asked Dad how I was doing and he told them fine. They then mentioned that West Nile was awful stuff-it then hit Dad what they were talking about. He then had to explain that I didn't really have it, my husband had just diagnosed me. Bob then confessed that he has been really worried and can now stop mentioning me in his prayers!

I always knew Bob was a good egg. We have a good bond. He helped me when I was stranded in Russia and now he has been praying for my life. Its nice to know I have people who worry about me. Thanks Bob.

No comments: