Background info: I've been reading The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands and it is a pretty good book.
Last night I was in a hurry to get dinner fixed so it would be ready when Chod got home and I could head out the door to Enrichment. So after perusing many recipes and nothing sounding good (those that did I didn't have the necessary ingredients), I settled on one I came across in a cookbook-so it was a real recipe. I threw it together and it was lacking, so by trying to improve the flavor I doubled it in size and didn't change the flavor a whole lot. It was ready to eat as Chod got home, I handed him Bentley and left. When I got home he exclaimed,
"You've been reading The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands and you fixed this for dinner!?"
Apparentley my additives didn't do the trick, but the great part is we are eating the leftovers for dinner tonight, lucky guy!
8.24.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dr. Laura is pretty cool. Thanks
Post a Comment