I put the pictures of Hudson and Bentley we had taken last week on a slide bar over in the column. That was quite an adventure. We were a few minutes late getting there to start the whole thing off. When we got to the mall both boys were asleep. Bentley woke up a little more quickly than Hudson did, but when we got inside they were both stinky. Luckily Penney's was running behind and not waiting for us, so we changed them both and tired to make them as alert as possible. It was a tag team, Bentley crying-Hudson smiling, Hudson glaring-Bentley smiling. The photographer was pretty good with them but had a really high shrilly voice and I think some of the crying was caused by that.
I think they turned out pretty well and make me laugh just looking at them. What silly boys they are. Next time maybe we'll try to plan around nap times.
8.17.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment