6.29.2007

AC/DC

This winter as I was skimming the clearance racks at Target I came across a T-shirt. It has the silhouette of a guy singing into a microphone and says "AC/DC" off to the side. The shirt cost maybe $1, so I figured I wouldn't be out a whole lot. I could wear it walking, sleeping, or to paint in.

I have worn it on many morning walks and added couple of my own paint splashes to it.

Today I was wearing it, since I was planning on going walking--but ran out of time before we got out of the house. My visiting teacher came to visit and as we were talking she told me of her niece, whom she is concerned about. She told me of how this niece has been wearing AC/DC apparel--she has an AC/DC beanie and an AC/DC shirt she wears. Basically this girl is on a track straight to hell.

I quickly grabbed a pillow from the couch and hugged it.

Covering up my very own ticket to hell, hopefully before she noticed.

2 comments:

chartie said...

Actually, I believe you're on the Highway to Hell

Jamie said...

So, so funny!
Jamie