6.18.2007

Summer Days

This weekend was the first that actually felt like it might really be summer. About time since June is halfway over!

Bentley had a busy weekend. On Friday he sipped water from a large tub on the patio.On Saturday the railing Dad and Chod made went up. Making our patio a little safer for Bentley to play on. We have a canal right behind us and Bentley has figured out how to open the patio door...scary.Then we constructed a makeshift sandbox for the little monster.

He did his best to empty the sand out of the box. And yes that is his shoe he is using as a scoop.
I think he likes it! Thanks Grandpa for giving him a place to play outside.
Then we went boating with the Hillman's. Bentley practiced flagging while Uncle Brent gave gold medal tube rides.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like you are having a fun beginning to summer. I can't wait, our summer doesn't really begin until the end of July-it has been raining every day lately!!
Jamie
*I like the railing-safety first!

emalina49a said...

Such a darling fence...and so functional. Do they take orders? My boy is almost big enough to be outside playing all the time, but I don't know my neighbors, the road is right there and well, I figure I need to be with him still...maybe a railing would work great.