We are singing the Runny Nose Blues at our house. Bentley has one, I have one. Life is miserable. As I was going through iTunes looking for some music for the little man to dance to I came across "I've Got the Runny Nose Blues." A song off of a children's CD. I have been looking for the lyrics to share, but believe me, they are very fitting.
2.12.2007
Singing the blues
We are singing the Runny Nose Blues at our house. Bentley has one, I have one. Life is miserable. As I was going through iTunes looking for some music for the little man to dance to I came across "I've Got the Runny Nose Blues." A song off of a children's CD. I have been looking for the lyrics to share, but believe me, they are very fitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love the little kleenex girl! Let's hear the lyrics! :)
I think "her" name is Stan. I can't wait to hear the lyrics either. Maybe I'll have to post the song after I get to listen. Oh yea, I can't buy the song until I update iTunes....hmmmm....
Post a Comment