2.08.2007

Valentine's Party

Last night was our long awaited, much anticipated Valentine's Party. It turned out really well (if I do say so myself). We ate dinner and then made little Valentine goodies.I forgot to take pictures of how stinkin cute the tables were before we ate, but they were cute. White table cloth, red chargers, white plates, white napkins tied with a red ribbon, candles and berries down the center with Shirley Temples adding some pink.
We had fondue for dessert and tried a few new dippers. Brownies and little balls of cream cheese rolled in cinnamon and sugar were hits along with the usual strawberries and bananas. Once again using the adorable picks I made as fondue sticks.
Then we cleared off the tables and started creating Valentine masterpieces.
*These photos didn't turn out so hot because I took them without flash--but you get the idea*
We probably made it be more work than was necessary, but it was a lot of fun and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Shirley Temples?! What kind of party was this?

It looks cute! I think we're good at making things more work than they need to be, but it looks cute and like everyone had a good time. I want to see pictures of the Valentine creations!