2.03.2007

Bully

Today Bentley and I were at a friends house working on stuff for our Valentines party (I'm pretty excited about it). She has 3 kids (6, 4, and 2). The 4 year old was sitting on the floor watching TV when I see Bentley shoving him. As the boy was laying on the floor crying, Bentley sat on top of him and started wiggling his bum back and forth. Bentley thought it was funny (and so did the mom's) but the poor 4 year old had just been beat up by a scrawny 1 year old. I tried making Bentley apologize, but I highly doubt he understood he was in trouble, as I was scolding through my laughing.

Last night as we were eating dinner, Bentley was driving me crazy wanting to sit on my lap. I gave him an ice cube out of my glass to play with. He thought it was the best thing ever and chased it around the floor for about 10 minutes. Just as his little hand would close on it, the ice cube would go shooting across the floor. He would track it down (ice cubes are pretty tricky to find) and then send it flying again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he is the cutest ever!