2.11.2007

IKEA


As I was trying to figure out a way to get to the nearest IKEA, I looked at store locations, just so I knew what my options were. When what do I see

Draper, UT opening Spring of 2007

That is this spring!! I am so excited. Before we left Logan I had heard rumors of an IKEA, but thought it would be years.

As soon as I find out the opening date I will for sure be planning a trip to SLC.

4 comments:

Chod said...

I think it would be good to go. You can visit Ikea, and I'll visit Cabela's and we can take a carload of fishing equipment home with your shelves.

Deidra said...

Yeah, I'm so excited! It is one thing that Logan is gaining in its favor. Not too close, but still a lot closer than LA or Seattle. And close enough for Saturday trips with Swedish meatballs for lunch!

Nikkala said...

And the best part I forgot to mention---babysitting while you shop!

Unknown said...

i'm also excited, i've never been!