I hate Sundays. They are so long. I don't know if it is because they start at 6 am (that's when Chod has to be at his first meeting of the day), or if trying to entertain a very sleepy baby for 3 hours is just too much. If only he would take a nap during church life would be so much easier, but the little guy is too afraid of missing something to close his eyes.
And then staying sane for the remaining 12 hours of the day after we are finished with church is just too much. Chod has choir practice at 4:30-which pretty much ruins a Sunday afternoon.
I remember when I was little and we would go visiting people after our Sunday naps. I somehow need to talk my husband into going along with that plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I suggested the visiting idea once. Chris thought I was CrAzY! He says it only works if you have a million [old] relatives nearby. He might have a point, but I think it could work, if we had any friends.
Post a Comment