We had a good time in Salt Lake. I got the shopping done I was planning on doing, Chod enjoyed OnTarget and I think Bentley even had a good time being hauled around and in and out of his carseat.
Hudson and Karisa came and spent a few days with us, so whenever Huddy is nearby Bentley is content. I still can't believe how much those 2 little guys love each other. And they feed off of each other, one starts jabbering-the other joins in. Its this way with talking, singing, crying, or laughing.
Karisa and I spent some time at Gardner's Village and left knowing we were talented enough to do alot of the stuff we saw there, so we didn't buy a single thing. We threw around the idea of opening a store like those some where in Eastern Idaho. The more I think about it the more I think we should do it. If only I knew where to begin.
Leann, Cameron, Bentley and I spent an evening at the Gateway. It was a nice night and we strolled along window shopping and stopped to watch the water show.
We went to Market Square, found some deals.
Spent some time at Taiwan Imports and Tai'pan Trading. Saw some cute Christmas trees and we are both inspired to re-do ours. Lack of funds and tired boys put a pause on that. Maybe we should go back after Christmas and see if we can get stuff on sale.
Bentley spent some time in the pool with his dad. He seemed to like it-although we was pretty tired both times so didn't last long.
Yep it was a good week, but I think Bentley is glad to be home to his own bed, own bath and room to crawl.
10.06.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would form a corporation, open a checking account, find a suitable building, and get a loan. There you go....you are now in business.
Sounds like a fun time! I know VPR was glad to have Choddie at OnTarget, so I'm glad you enjoyed the trip too!
Post a Comment