10.02.2006

Packing Problems

Chod is infamous for being a lousy packer. I am not sure if this is intentional or if it is real that he forgets crucial items every time we leave the house.

On a trip to California he forgot his swimsuit. Bought a new one

Honeymoon to Victoria-didn't bring a jacket. Bought a new one.

Visit to Burley-didn't bring a shirt. Bought a new one.

Are you seeing a pattern? I am. This weekend I went to Burley on Friday and he came on Saturday. I asked if he would like me to pack for him. He said that he could handle it, but that I should lay out his clothes for family pictures just to be sure. I did.

Saturday evening as they were getting ready for the priesthood session Chod realized that he hadn't packed a white shirt and tie, or even different shoes. He was wearing his nasty work shoes. Sheesh.

Today we are getting ready to head to SLC. Chod was worried about packing this morning before he left for work. I assured him that I could pack for him. Now the pressure is on me. If I forget something of his I will never live it down.

But as for my suitcase-I'm thinking about leaving it empty and then I will be forced to buy new clothes while I am there!

No comments: