Today we bought a pumpkin and took some pictures. I didn't think they would turn out too well cause he was sound asleep when we got there. Apparently Bentley does pretty well from cat naps cause he was so happy the entire time. Was only going to share a couple but I couldn't decide which ones, so here you go. I love his eyes in the last one!
Wardrobe by Hudson.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They look really nice. You are a good photographer. Bentley is a little cutie.
4 comments:
They look really nice. You are a good photographer. Bentley is a little cutie.
Dang! He's cute. He looks really cute with his beenie on (and even more like his daddy!)
Hey, good job on the photo shoot. I love the pictures in his beenie- and that wasn't provided by Hudson. His daddy isn't so much of a gangster.
oh-so cute! i miss you guys, but hope you are doing so well!
Post a Comment