Some funny things have been said this week, so funny I thought I should share them.
Funny Moment #1
Tuesday night in the Atrium of the hotel we were enjoying their complementary drinks and popcorn with Larry, Leann and Cameron. Chod asked Cameron what he was drinking-rootbeer. Chod tells him that next time he gets a drink he should ask for a Shirley Temple.
Leann tells Cameron in a frustrated tone that Chod is kidding and that he should not drink a Shirley Temple.
Larry, Chod and I all look at her in bewilderment.
Larry says, "A Shirley Temple is 7-up with a cherry in it."
Apparentley she thought Chod was trying to get Cameron to ask for an acoholic drink. She then told him it would be okay for him to drink a Shirley Temple.
Funney Moment #3
We are in bed and Chod is telling me how much he prefers feather pillows over poly-filled foam pillows. I say I don't care either way.
"But you sleep with a feather pillow."
"No, I sleep with a foam pillow."
"No you don't"
"Yes I do."
"I'll bet you money."
"Okay! Why are are you arguing with me over which kind of pillow I sleep with?"
He lost $150 on that. I used to sleep with a feather pillow, but switched when I was pregnant and Chod never noticed.
Funny Moment #3
I was telling Karisa how one of my friends husband is in the military and he gets deported for 6 months at a time. Instead of deployed I said deported she found it super funny.
10.05.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment