First an update on Mom. I talked to her around 2 and she said that she still had a long way to go but was feeling better. She had taken 6 laps around the nurses station (3 at a time) and the last 3 were much easier than the earlier ones. They have unhooked her from the IVs and oxygen. She is still hooked up to a blood pressure cuff-but that is it. They cut her morphine doses in half and she wasn't sure how she felt about that yet. She is hoping that they move her out of ICU soon and give her a normal room with a phone and a shower!
And now my feelings about dryer sheets. I like Bounce. I bought the Sam's Club brand because they were cheaper. Twice as many for less $$. They stink. I mean really, they stink. There is an unconditional gaurantee on them that if I am not satisfied for any reason I can return them and they will give me my money back. That would require a trip to Idaho Falls to return 400 dryer sheets and get $4 back. Think I may be better off just running to the store and buying some Bounce sheets. If there is anyone who doesn't care about the smell of dryer sheets I have a heck of a lot of these sitting here either heading to the garbage or to who ever wants them.
10.23.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I use Sam's Club dryer sheets. Since my nose isn't as effective as yours, I don't have a problem with the scent. I don't even notice them. I think you're funny!
Post a Comment