3.24.2012

A Cheetah's Spots

This morning I walked into the office to find an uncapped permanent marker sitting on the desk. Immediately I surveyed the surroundings looking for graffiti. But there wasn't any to be seen. So I capped the marker and put it away. Not long after Bentley came walking in with the most ridiculous makeup on I had ever seen! I asked if it was permanent marker and started laughing, because really what else was I supposed to do. Then I saw Lincoln! They said they were cheetahs and the black by their eyes lets them see through the sun so they can spot lions from far away. And it made my day. I Facetimed Deidra and my parents and Deid and Mom where both laughing so hard they were crying. Then I showed Chod, who really didn't know what to say. When I asked if I should start scrubbing right then he said, "No, I think you should embellish it first." We let the boys wear their cheetah spots all day, and they even made appearances in a few stores. But tonight Chod took rubbing alcohol to it and the cheetahs lost their spots. But we sure enjoyed them while they lasted!

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Sadly, I don't think anything can capture how funny it was in the moment. I still laugh, but not quite as hard.