3.19.2012

Get Air

A couple weeks ago The Crafting Chicks hosted a little party at an indoor trampoline place in Kaysville for some bloggers and their families.

I had never been to an indoor trampoline place before and didn't know what to expect, but thought the boys would probably like it. Chod didn't know what to think of going to a blogger party, but I don't think it was as bad as he anticipated :).

The boys loved Get Air! I chose not to jump as I doubted my pregnant bladder would appreciate it very much, and brought a camera without a memory stick so all I've got to share are some blurry iPhone photos.

Bentley would run over to the window of the party room and flash me 2 thumbs up during the night. But he was so fast I had a hard time catching him.
I made him stand still for this one and he turned into a cheeser.  It didn't take too long before they were red faced. Some kids took breaks and came in for drinks and treats, but not our boys. Chod would usher them in for drinks and they would sneak back out with drinks in hand.
You can see my 3 blurs in the middle going down the slide. There were also foam pits to jump into, trampoline dodge ball and basketball and all sorts of bouncy fun.

When it was time to leave Lincoln started crying, "But I thought we got to stay here a long time?"

"We did."

"That wasn't a long time -- I want to stay more!!"

And the only complaint from Chod was that he thinks it ruined our backyard tramp for the boys.

We give it two thumbs up all around!


No comments: