This month has been a crazy one with lots of doctors involved. Here is a little update of what we have learned.
#1 Chod had the MRI done because he lost hearing in his right ear. He already had some hearing loss in the same ear, but is now almost completely deaf in that ear. The MRI didn't show anything suspicious, which is good. But now they aren't sure exactly what is happening. At first they thought it was Meniere's Disease but after more testing they aren't so sure that is it. We are now in the process of looking into hearing aids, which they are also unsure about actually helping him, but its worth a shot.
#2 Hernia(s). I got my records and showed then to another the doctor. She says that he obviously messed up and he insists that he operated on the hernia where I told him it hurt during the pre-op visit. I have an appointment with him tomorrow for operation #1 and it should be a fun visit. I highly doubt he knows what kind of a person he is dealing with, especially now that I know what is going on. Last week he caught me a little off guard, but tomorrow I will be prepared.
I am thankful that otherwise we are all healthy, and hope that this month is not an indication of how the rest of our year is going to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment