1.16.2007

Lunch Time

I am almost through with week 5 of the 6 weeks of recovery. Bentley has been really patient with me and Chod has been a great help. Bentley and I have been spending more time home alone in the last couple of weeks. This is possible because I spend a lot of the day on the floor with Bentley. Our only tough times are nap time and meal time.

Nap time has evolved into Bentley doing whatever he wants until he falls asleep on the floor! He thinks he is a big kid now and hates the weekends when Chod is here to put him in his crib.

Meal time has been a little harder as I can't put him in his high chair and a 1 year old free to roam is difficult to feed. Today I had a stroke of genius hit me. I am so proud of my discovery! Bentley got this for his birthday. I realized that if I sat it on the floor I could walk Bentley over, and since it is low enough he can sit down into it.Ta Da! Meal time is so much easier with a contained child!

No comments: