1.22.2007

Google Calender Testimonial

Chod and I started using the Google calender to keep track of all of our activities. And I am loving it! We have always had a calender that we used to coordinate activities, but this is so much smoother. It is mainly full of church and doctor appointments, but the best part is that when Chod is at work and finds out when something is going on he can add it the calender. That way I am not nagging him about information that is sitting on his desk. Its great!

2 comments:

chartie said...

Yeah, we tried that for a while about six months ago (and Deidra probably still uses it), but I pretty much suck at adding stuff and/or referring to the calendar.

Deidra said...

It's true. I really like it, but would have liked it more if I had an active participant for a husband. For instance, he is playing twice this week, once tonight and I think Thursday-- but do I know what time?! No!
It was nice though when we were both working and needing the car at different times. We could book the car, and then we always knew what was going on.