1.23.2007

Junk Market

When I started working in the soil lab this is the fan we used to dry samples.. Somewhere along the lines it was replaced by a newer (and much safer) fan, but thank goodness it was never thrown away.

While I was working there I asked Jan if I could have it numerous times and never received a direct answer. So, this last fall while we were in Logan I asked one last time. She told me that if it was still around I could have it. I think she thought it had been tossed a long time ago, but I knew exactly where it was stashed. After decades of living in the soil drying room it was pretty dirty, but nothing an afternoon of cleaning couldn't take care of.

I think it looks pretty good and makes a great addition to our front room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that fan!