Lincoln must get the winter blues too, because he's been begging to go on a vacation. Any vacation will do--he just wants out! "I wanna go on a vacation..." (I laugh when he says this because the kid's whole life has been a vacation. Arizona, Oregon Coast, Disneyland, the Mid-West, Lake Tahoe and he's only 3...)
But he would especially like to go to Disneyland and that has been on his mind recently. He saw a Disneyland commercial a few days ago that said something like "where your kids can meet their heroes". Then he turned to me with puppy dog eyes and the most innocent voice and said "I want to meet my heroes Mom."
Way to go Disney.
But luckily for all of us, Bentley's already volunteered to pay for the next family trip to D-land. He asked when we could go to Disneyland again and I told him as soon as we save a lot of money.
His reply, "Well that's perfect! I already have a lot of money! We can go now!"
Unfortunately, the $15 in his wallet may seem like a lot to him, but it's not going to get any of us much closer to Disneyland!
1.12.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids are probably the cutest things ever.
Post a Comment