Like as we are walking out the door, "Linc, let's roll."
Or right after he gets up in the morning, "Mom, me just gived up."
This morning he asked a girl out, on what could have been his first date. "Aunt Deid, come over. We will watch this movie." As he held up Mr. Roger's at the Circus.
And tonight he asked where the moon hides. I answered, "Sometimes it hides behind the clouds." And he rebutted with "but now it is hiding in the earth's shadow."
Okay mister smarty-pants, when did you grow up?

4 comments:
I think it was when he started going on dates with his Aunt Deid. I bet there was even a kiss at the end of the night.
He is one cute smartypants though!
That response sounds like Chod's craftwork!
That is too funny--he is FULL of all kinds of things to say!
Post a Comment