10.19.2009

A muzzle?

Have you seen Bentley's back? He is scrawny, so it is all skin and bones.

Can someone explain how Lincoln was able to get a mouthful of flesh and bite him on the back this morning? He left a nice bruise as well as teeth marks.

And can someone else let me know what to do with a biter? This is not his first offense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

be patient and watch him grow up. Andrea once spent three days on the mean chair because she feasted on her sis's flesh. We tried a lot of things; spanking, corner standing, and one day in desperation, even biting her (ugly)...I think her finally being able to talk and really communicate is what got rid of the problem. Love you, Auntie Maria

The Turnarounds said...

I had a couple of bitters in my days. Then someone mentioned flicking them in the mouth. Out of desperation I tried it, felt really bad when they cried, but it worked. Only three flicks and they were cured of wanting to bite anymore. Good Luck with whatever you do.

Erin said...

Poor B - If I hadn't seen the hidden security camera, I would have asked if B deserved it (Just because I know siblings - not that B isn't the perfect kid) But I am starting to think that little Linc is going to be in the slammer with my kids in no time.
No advice for biting, mine all skip the petty stuff.

keri said...

I told mine if they wanted to bite something they had to bite a bar of soap. It didn't take too many mouthfuls of soap to quit biting people.