10.26.2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I entered the family room after hanging clothes to find abandoned toys strewn about, Bentley sitting on the couch, and Lincoln no where in sight.

"Bentley, where's Lincoln?"

"Him just playing in the blinds."

We have those annoying vertical blinds in the kitchen, so I headed that direction.

If only he would have been pulling blinds down.


Instead he was playing in the baking center and emptied my entire container of gluten. See it laying there empty? It is hard to see in the picture, but there are dunes of gluten on the floor.



And I wonder why I get very little accomplished in a day.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Oh that would not have been fun to clean up! Good thing he is such a cutie.

Jamie said...

trouble...but yet so stinkin' cute!

Erin said...

Sounds so much like our house lately- It just isn't a day if we don't sweep up AT LEAST one box of cereal that she has managed to get into.

Shannon said...

You have got a handful there :).