Your pics are great! Oh how I wish I could get some good shots of my kids. You are very talented Nik.
I love the pictures, you take great ones. I would pay you to take pictures for me!
seriously? how did i miss your little one getting this big? he can't wrestle! i swear he should be the same age as my little guy. where does the time go?
p.s. your boys are ADORABLE!
Seriously two of the cutest boys I think I have ever seen :).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your pics are great! Oh how I wish I could get some good shots of my kids. You are very talented Nik.
I love the pictures, you take great ones. I would pay you to take pictures for me!
seriously? how did i miss your little one getting this big? he can't wrestle! i swear he should be the same age as my little guy. where does the time go?
p.s. your boys are ADORABLE!
Seriously two of the cutest boys I think I have ever seen :).
Post a Comment