Phew. What a week.
It feels as though we have been on the go since....I don't really know when...before October.
We had dinner with Chod's family Christmas Eve and then drove to Burley that night. We stayed in Burley until yesterday afternoon, so I could be back for a doctor appointment.
In Burley Santa made his first visit ever to Bentley, who wasn't as excited with the wrapping paper as I had thought he would be. All of his gifts were hits though and he has enjoyed playing with them. We then spent the next three days being very lazy, although we did venture to Twin Falls on Tuesday and then had the Wilkins' shin dig on Wednesday. We watched a total of 4 movies: The Invicibles, Ice Age 2-The Meltdown, Akeelah and the Bee, and The Lake House; ate way too much, played one very long game of Cities and Knights, and lounged around in our new pj's.
We took down Christmas when we got home and then this morning bright and early we were off again.
Chod went snowmobiling with his dad, Devon and Michaela while Bentley and I hung out with Leann and Cameron in Rigby.
Now we are home and we have a somewhat messy house, piles of laundry and a birthday party that needs to be ready by 3 tomorrow afternoon.
(only 4 more weeks till I can lift)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment