Gracie is 1 month old today! And she's the best baby ever! I keep waiting for that to change, but so far it hasn't. I don't remember what my boys were like to compare her to, but I'm pretty sure they weren't even close to being as good as she is. She is the most chill baby and while she cries now more than she used to, it still isn't very often. Not much phases her, although she does have a certain tolerance level that she'll take with her brothers in her face before she lets us know she wants them away.
Last week she slept through the night twice, although she usually wakes up to eat once--between 3 and 4. She's gained 1.5 lbs since birth and is now weighing in at 8 lbs 7.5 oz. Which seems so big to me until I remember that a lot of babies are this size at birth!
This is Chod's favorite photo--with her smiling. Chod has been trying to avoid letting her wrap him around her little finger, but I think she's making headway. He says it is my fault because I never let him hold her, and don't make him get up with her during the night when she's crying.
She has taken on a few nicknames already. Baby June to Lincoln, just Baby to Bentley and I call her Loo-Who because she looks like a little Who from Whoville when she finishes eating and her little nose is smooshed up.
Speaking of those brothers, they can't get enough of her, but lately have been pointing fingers of blame in her direction whenever troubles brewing. Yesterday, I asked which one of them had been stealing my gum. And quickly they both named Gracie as the thief. She's going to have to be a tough one to run with that crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
She's so precious. And the pictures turned out so well.
I'm so glad she's chill. Because we all know her brother's aren't!
These photos are fantastic! Such a beautiful baby. Well done you two. :)
Post a Comment