11.29.2011

Mystery Solved

Yesterday, when I left my check-up with 3 prescriptions in hand I felt a little validated in the survival mode our house has been in lately. No longer do I feel guilty that I took 3 naps a day with Bentley while he was home sick. Nor do I feel bad at the number of meals we've eaten out in the past month or two. Or the hours of TV our boys have been watching for that matter. And the boxes of apples still waiting to be turned into apple pie filling? Now I know why I haven't gotten to them. When Chod brought up the Christmas decorations last weekend and I asked that he put them back because I wasn't putting them up yet--that's excused too. Things have been really sad around here and I'd been crediting pregnancy with the way I was feeling, thinking I was a wimp and needed to just deal with it. But apparently I've actually been sick.

Here's hoping I feel better soon.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hope you get feeling better!

Stacy said...

Nikkala! I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!

A 'n D said...

YUCK for the sickies...but YAY for a wee one on the way!!!! CONGRATS & so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

Gabriella said...

Wow! I hope you feel better soon. And Congratulations! I bet this one will be just as cute as your other two.