Sunday after dinner, I announced that dishes were up to the boys and headed to take a nap. As I was laying in my room I could hear Bentley hurrying back and forth between the table and the dishwasher. I laid planning the surprise reaction I would give him when I discovered the dishes were done. And I couldn't help but smile and think what a cute, sweet kid he is as I listened to his shuffling.
Then all of a sudden he appeared in my doorway, threw his hands in the air and shouted "DONE!"
It turns out Chod had gone to put Lincoln down for nap (and possibly got one of his own) and had told Bentley he was old enough to take care of the dishes. So he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That will teach him! Now you know what he's capable of! What a good kid.
Post a Comment