10.11.2011

Status on the House

1. We got the grass seed planted 11 days ago. Just in time for it to start raining every single day. Which is a good thing since if we would have waited it would be too wet to plant. It is starting to come up. And that is exciting.

2. Saturday we painted our last room. The pink room is no longer pink.

3. There are 4 closet doors waiting for their last coat of paint and the 3 downstairs doors are almost finished as well. But who's counting?

4. Chod has the baseboards for downstairs cut. They need to be primed and painted. Once they are painted, I'm done. The rollers, brushes, and drop clothes will be packed away and I'm hiding all the paint cans.


5. We have yet to hang anything on the walls....but the time is nearing!


6. Our first house guests arrive this weekend.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see it. I was a little bummed when I read about your house guests, until I remembered I am one of them!