10.11.2011

Rollercoaster

Not long after we were married Chod told me that he had always thought he would marry a girl who scrapbooks and loves rollercoasters.

And to that I told him that he should have done a better job of looking for those things in a wife, because I wasn't either.

I can handle the rides at Disneyland, but even some of the rides at California Adventure are too much for me. But that doesn't mean Chod has given up hope of vacationing in Sandusky, Ohio , rollercoaster capital of the world!

So when we got tickets to Frightmares! I knew he would be excited.


I encouraged him to leave me and the boys in kiddieland and hit up the big rides, but he insisted he wanted to stay with us. I think he was trying to persuade the boys into loving coasters as much as he does. Luckily for him, Lincoln was exactly 36" (they measured on every single ride) and would go on any ride Chod proposed. Bentley used me has an indicator and would only get on the rides I would. 
As we walked right onto rides Chod commented that our boys had no idea what it is like to wait in the heat in long lines in the summer--and they don't.

Bentley was freezing and ready to leave the park, but Lincoln wanted to close the place down so he and Chod stayed and rode while Bentley and I got the car. And then he still wanted more.

Looks like Chod's found a coaster riding friend.

1 comment:

Deidra said...

But does Linky scrapbook?

Remember when Chod and I convinced you at California Adventures that the coaster wouldn't be "too bad?" Maybe that's why you got mad at us, not really our incessant fighting...

Sandusky is only 5 hours away!