I don't know if this story is about winning I Spy or how to get new clothes while out shopping, as taught by the master Lincoln.
Last night the boys and I were in Target while Chod was teaching his class. Both of the boys were in the back of the shopping cart (in the basket) playing I Spy as I wandered around the store.
It was Lincoln's turn. "I spy P."
Bentley, "P? You see a P? Where's a P?"
Lincoln, "There." As he pointed between his legs just in time for us to watch it turn dark and pee stream to the floor.
Bentley freaked out, "LINCOLN!! You have to tell Mom when you need to go potty!" And Lincoln seemed completely unfazed by it all, in fact I think he was smug about it.
5.27.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That boy is something else.
This may be my favorite story about Linc.
Post a Comment