This is Linky Boodle. He likes to "be cozy". Instead of asking to snuggle or be held, he asks to "be cozy". When we put him in bed, he wants to "be cozy".
Last night I asked him what it means to be cozy. His definition: just blanket and pillow and close your eyes and listen to music. Or in car, with jacket and seatbelt, maybe shoes, maybe no shoes. There you have it: cozy.
I just checked Websters and he's not far off: cozy: giving a feeling of comfort, warmth, and relaxation.
He also likes to be naked or at least go commando. As the day goes on the pairs of pants and undies scattered around the house grows, while a naked little bum runs free. Yesterday, I found a pair of undies stashed in the office, under the table, behind a box. If I do convince him to wear pants he usually does so without undies on. We're hoping this is just a phase.
5.12.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sammy's thing has ALWAYS been the word "cozy". It's his thing. I can't disagree...
Post a Comment