12.31.2008

Ringing in '09

We are party animals.

Bentley was in bed, and asleep by 8:04.

My list of goals for the new year was finished before 8:00, and I spent the evening on the couch. Me and my box of Kleenex. Woke up at 11:42, just in time to ring in the New Year.

And Chod passed the night away with his bag of Hot Chocolate Creme Kisses.

Perhaps the only kiss he will get when the ball drops, unless he wants to join me in the nasty cold department.

Happy New Year!

Was your New Year's Eve more exciting than ours?

2 comments:

Miller's said...

Nope! Sounds like you did the same thing we did...nothing!!!

It stinks to be getting old...

Marcie

Shannon said...

I didn't have anything more exciting going on either. I have a nasty cold too and laryngitis. So not fun and not how I wanted to start the New Year!