Finally, it is feeling like Christmas. Chod and Bentley cut a tree on Saturday. With it up and decorated, Christmas music playing, and fresh snow on the ground I am starting to feel like Christmas is really on its way.
To save Bentley from mounds of trouble this year, we invested in the Playmobil nativity. We sat it up after church yesterday and he spent hours playing with it.
Once I heard him saying, "My turn. No, my turn."
When I peaked in to see what was going on, I found the wise men fighting over who got to give Baby Jesus the first gift.
Christmas through the eyes of a 3 year old is great (okay he is still 2--but much closer to 3 than 2).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cute! Who knew the wise men fought? What a cutie pie Bentley is!
Congrats on Lincoln sleeping through the night-this Nativity story is too cute!
Post a Comment