12.13.2008

$1 911

In preparation for the family Christmas party, my aunt sent each family member $1 and a Christmas card. The instructions say:

Add: Imagination

The power and influence of one person can be enormous. Remember the Grinch and Whoville?

What can you do this holiday season with your power and influence?

See what fun (and great things you can accomplish).

So, our little family received $4. The pressure and excitement of accomplishing great things has left me almost paralyzed. As Christmas gets closer, other family member's dollars are being used and their stories are being made, and I am still holding on to mine waiting for the perfect opportunity.

I'm asking for help. How can I use my $1 for good?

It may not seem that a dollar is worth much, but when you times that $1 by 59 people....I think the effect will be shocking.

And I don't want to be the loser with the $1 still in my pocket!

No comments: