Hooray for the CVTD. Good, free entertainment. There were always lots of interesting people to watch on our bus, but none singing The Wheels on the Bus.
I love the things you guys do with Bentley--I don't know that I would have ever thought to go on a bus ride! I hope you are doing good, I miss you!
I think the excitement of riding the bus would wear me out too! He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray for the CVTD. Good, free entertainment. There were always lots of interesting people to watch on our bus, but none singing The Wheels on the Bus.
I love the things you guys do with Bentley--I don't know that I would have ever thought to go on a bus ride! I hope you are doing good, I miss you!
I think the excitement of riding the bus would wear me out too! He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment