8.14.2008

Memory Lane

Ten years ago this month I moved to Logan (for the first time). A lot has changed in those 10 years, the trees are taller, the shopping is better, I've graduated, married, and became a mom--but sometimes I still feel like I'm a freshman.

Earlier this week I was driving passed campus and I saw a couple of girls taking turns having their picture taken with The Bull.

It seems like just the other day I was a new in town and the roommies and I were at The Bull having our own pictures taken.
Somethings never change I guess, it's just different girls doing the same thing year after year.

4 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

Oh that is crazy!! I can't believe it has been that long ago!! I love the picture!!

Shannon said...

Wow you guys sure look young! It's amazing what can happen in 10 years huh!

Anonymous said...

WOW ~ I just saw this post and that is hilarious. I'm sorry for all the irritating things I put you roomies through. Man, I'm thankful for all I have learned since then but wouldn't go back there for anything! You guys were the best roomies EVER!

Brook and Toby said...

Yikes... memories. That was a very interesting year. Such highs and lows. Guess that is what happens when you are growing up. I missed you at the reunion. Hope you are doing good.