Bentley was playing with his toys last night as I was getting dinner ready. I said something to him and he looked up with a completely serious face.
He had a something hanging out of his mouth, it looked like a piece of wood. I asked him what it was and he continued staring at me.
He broke into a huge smile all the while keeping the toothpick in place.
I glanced over and noticed my top drawer was open. The drawer the toothpicks are kept in.
Toothpicks are used solely for checking the done-ness of cakes and such while baking in our house, so I find it hilarious that he thought to stick it between his teeth and carry on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is hilarious! I'm glad you cleared up the photo for us, I might have thought it was Bentley! Love, Jamie
Me too! I totally would've thought the photo was of my blood nephew.
Glad you clarified the photo for us! I was getting a little worried that it's been too long since I've seen him and that he had changed....ALOT! ;)
I am SO glad that Bentley is not who is pictured! So funny!!!
Post a Comment